ChiChi 5 Glamorous Looks to Go Review: Brights

http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/chichi-5-glamorous-looks-to-go-review.html#more


Hello there! I recently purchased the ChiChi 5 Glamorous Looks To Go makeup set, and so I thought I would post a review! I also just recently installed (a very old) photoshop so hopefully the quality of my images will be much better.
On the Chi Chi website, this palette is described as "A clever make-up palette system containing 5 individual pop-out make-up palettes and a purse size travel compact case. Simply choose your required make-up palette, pop it in the travel case and you are ready to go!! The 5 colour stories include Nudes, Bases, Bronzes, Smokeys and Brights. Entire set contains 30 Glamorous Eyeshadows, 3 Blushes, 1 Bronzer, 1 Shimmer Highlighter and 5 Lip Gloss shades. ".
Here are my photos of the travel case:
 I think the idea of this palette is brilliant and very useful.
I will be doing a seperate post for each block of makeup, so stay tuned for more! This time I will be looking at the 'Brights' set (pictured below).

Ever since I started makeup I have loved using the brightest colours I could get my hands on, so I have to say this is on of my favourite sets in the palette. I really like the colour pay-off you can achieve with these colours, and the endless looks you could create. The blush reminds me a lot of a Mac Cosmetics blush from my "Face Kit by Rebecca Moses/Plum". I think I may even like this one more. The lipgloss looks very pretty in the tube however when applied it is very transparent.
Have a look at my swatches below:

My favourite colour from this colour set is the blue colour (#3), it reminds me of Elsa from Frozen.

My least favourite would be #5. I found this colour to be streaky.

The next review in this set will be the Nude colours :)

The quick review:

Pigment:6/10
Colour Range: 10/10
Texture: 7/10


Thank you so so much for reading this! I hope this helps.

Kate
xox



Comments