Christmas/Boxing Day/New Years Beauty Haul


http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/christmasboxing-daynew-years-beauty-haul.html





As might be expected I purchased some beauty products over Christmas/Boxing Day/ New years. I also received some lovely products from my family for Christmas.

The products I bought/ recieved are:

- Lady GaGa Fame perfume
- Smashbox Eyeliner from Mecca Maxima
- Mac Fluid Fix SPF 15 from Mac Myer
- Manic Panic Orange hair dye
- Kmart XOX Beauty products
- Chi Chi Nail Polish set from Target
- Chi Chi To Go Eyeshadow Palette from target
- Chi Chi Lipstick from Target
- Mabelline Fit Me Foundation Stick from Chemist Warehouse
- Rimmel London Red Lipstick from Chemist Warehouse
- 2 Sally Hansen Pastel Nail Polishes
- Smashbox lip gloss from Mecca Maxima
- Benefit Mini Set
- Smashbox On The Rocks Mini Lipstick Gift set from Mecca Maxima
- Dry Shampoo


I am so grateful for all the gifts I received and am so excited to try out all my new products and share them here on my blog!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year!


Kate
xox

Comments