Post Swap! Featuring @Jessicacookbirds



Hi lovelies! today I am excited to be writing on Kates blog! we're both doing a post swap and her post on my blog can be found here!  We are sharing some Australian beauty products that are never talked enough about!




So I found this quote or ecard on instagram and it made me think, is cheap makeup always crap? in my opinion no and I'm going to show you some Australian drug store brands that I have been purchasing for years that still fit my wallet (as in budget) and are actually pretty darn good to boot.
So first cab off the rank is...

Face of Australia mineral powder foundation, this has amazingly good coverage, I wear it on special nights out when I want to look flawless. It can also be used sparingly as a highlighter as it does reflect light with some glitter in it but its not too noticeable in the right light. But over all it gives a nice and healthy look, with excellent coverage, I think for under $11 it has a great price, and it does its job very well!




Now I also have the Australis on tour contour kit as well and as a beginner in contouring I adore this! I got it on sale for $11 when Priceline had their huge sale. Original price I believe is $16 ish. But this palette I actually blend with a damp beauty blender because I find if I use a brush it doesn't go on right. Unsure why that is but this trick works for me. 


Lipsticks
Now some of you may or may not know that I am a lipstick junkie and so far my favourties have been the Face of Australia lip quenches but I also love Designer brands lipsticks. They are all under $10. 



Australis mineral brush on highlighter and bronzer
I picked up these when Priceline were clearing them out for $3 each! I'm so glad I did, because they are so easy to use and lovely as well.



Eye shadow
Designer brands limited edition palette of the glam palette
beautiful eye shadows!



Designer brands beauty chest with eye shadows and lipsticks






Hair spray an Australian hair spray? yup this is Taft and its made in Australia and on special at Coles you can find it for approx $4, its my favourite hair spray!



I hope you enjoyed this little round up of favourite Australian drugstore products! Thank you so much Kate for this fun opportunity!

Jess



Check out Jessica's Instagram here! https://instagram.com/jessicacookbirds/

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)