FOTD and Life Update

Welcome back my lovelies! 
I hope you all have been well, I know there are a lot of colds happening at the moment. 
Firstly let me start of by telling you what products I am wearing in my recent Face of The Day!

Face:
Maybelline Stick Foundation in 110 
Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW10
Australis Contour Palette
5th Avenue Blush in Pink Sorbet 

Eyes:
Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
Face of Australia Liquid Liner in Black
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
Rimmel London Accelerator Endless in Black

Lips:
Savvy Matte Lip Cream in Icon


~LIFE~

I haven't been up to too much lately, just busy with assessments and playing Gears of War. I recently finished my Prosthetic hand assessment (I won't post the photo, it's pretty gross and gorey!) and have just started my face prosthetic assessment! Doing a face cast was one of the craziest and funniest experiences I have ever done! Apart from that I've been organising my 18th Birthday next month! YAY!

Hope you have had a good time too :)

Thanks so much for reading!

Kate
xox

Comments

  1. Hello Kate!! So happy to hear (read?!) from you :) Looking gorgeous! Your hair looks darker? Beautiful either way!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a chocolate brown through my hair :D (although I had bright red hair before so it's now more of a mahogany). Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)