My new favourite Drugstore foundation

http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/my-new-favourite-drugstore-foundation.html#more

Welcome back to my blog for a super quick post!

Recently Chemist Warehouse (Australia) had 1/2 on all Revlon, Maybelline and Rimmel. While I do love all the products I bought from the sale I wanted to talk about the foundation in particular.

Usually I wear the MAC Studio Fluid Fix and I own it in 2 shades. A pink and yellow based. The reason I own 2 shades is I am naturally a yellow based skin tone however it is impossible (even in Mac's range) to find a yellow based foundation that is light enough for my skin. I need to look no further!

I bought the new Maybeline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation in 110 Porcelain. This shade is not only light enough for my skin but is also not a pink base! The quality and coverage of this foundation is also very comparable to the Mac Studio Fix.

I would recommend this to anyone with the same problem!


Thanks for reading :)

Kate xox


Comments

  1. Ooh this sounds great!! Im with ya, so many light drugstore shades are so pink!! Whats with that?! Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this foundation! I actually found it was too dark for me at the time of purchasing in the middle of winter but I've slightly darkened (not much) but I'm very pale lol and most pinkish foundations look weird on me, but I love this foundation now for Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)