Two Faced Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks set First Impressions



 Welcome back to my blog! 

Today I found myself at Mecca Maxima browsing all the Christmas gift packs (I have a serious soft spot for these) and I purchased the Two Faced Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks Set. This set is meant to be split into three different gifts for friends (perfect for a secret Santa). 

The set includes:
3x Mini Melted Lipstick's in Nude, Fig & Peony
3x Mini Sweet Cheek Blusher's in Your Love Is King, Justify My Love & Love Hangover

Price: $53 AUD

From: Mecca Maxima


 Each lipstick and cheek duo come in their own box complete with a To and From section on the back. The cost of each duo is approximately  $18. 
The packaging of the blushes is too cute. They remind me of the "girls" makeup I got as a child (except they never worked).
 All of the products are extremely pigmented and smooth. The colour choices are beautiful!

Colour:Very Good

Pigment:Very Good

Price:Good

Finish:Very Good

Durability:Good

Overall I am very impressed by this set and would definitely recommend it as a gift for others or yourself. The products are a perfect size for handbags.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Comments