Chi Chi Nudes palette swatches and Review





Welcome back to my blog, today I will be talking about the Chi Chi Nudes eyeshadow palette.


This palette is available at Myer, Target or the Chi Chi webstore. RRP: $22.95
"A collection of everyday nudes with light smokey highlighters"



The Chi Chi eye palettes come in many different colours and themes. I chose "Nudes"' as it is the most popular colour set.

This palette contains a mix of matts and shimmers. Each colour comes with a more than reasonable amount of product. All the shades are highly pigmented however much stronger when applied with a finger or sponge. I love the range of colours that come in the Nudes palette although I wish there was  matt purple included.


Price: 10/10
Colour range: 7/10
Pigment: 7/10
Durability: 6/10
Overall 3/4


Thank you for reading !

Comments