Sensitive SkinCare Favourites of 2016




 Not even one month in 2016 and I've already discovered some of my favourites of the year!
 I'll be discussing them in this post (please note they are in no particlar order - I love them all equally!) As someone who has sensitive skin it can be hard for me to find products I don't react to.


 1. Real U Skincare

 I was lucky enough to be sent the Realu Hydrate Lite Moisteruiser and Control face gel. Real U skincare has quickly become the saviour of my skin the past few months (plus their awesome smelling candle). Ebony is always very helpful and kind! I would reccomened giving their products a shot even if it is just a sample size.

2. Anatomicals The Seven Deadly Skins
 This melon body scrub not only smells amazing but makes my skin feel amazing after use. I'd recommened using a scub about once or twice a week or before tanning.

 3. The Goat Skincare 
The goat skincare is made from goatsmilk and sustainable palm oil (orangutang safe). I've never reacted to any of their products. I own one of each of the products in their range and I love them all.


 4. Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mud Mask
 I purchased this product from Priceline recently and was a little worried about my skin as it was a cheaper product. I was surprised to find out that my skin didn't have a reaction. I really loved the effects of the product on my skin also.


 5. Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water
I know everyone raves about this product but it is worth the hype! It's so gentle on my skin while also removing my makeup well. Although even though its considered a water I would still wash it off your skin after use.


 6. Lush Shower Gel
With sensitive skin it's hard to find a nice scented product that I don't react to. Not only is lush a scented product that I can actually use, the scent is beautiful.

Comments