Brown and Purple smokey eye tutorial.

http://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/03/brown-and-purple-smokey-eye-tutorial.html





Welcome back to my beauty blog, this post will be a picture by picture tutorial of a purple smokey eye look.



Step 1:
Apply an eyeshadow primer


Step 2
Apply a blending colour. I chose I light brown from the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
Step 3
Using a BH eyeshadow I applied a medium purple to the inner half of my eye.


Step 4
I then applied a deeper purple to the outer corner.
Step 5
Using another Urban Decay Naked shade I applied a deeper brown in my crease and blending it out.
Step 6
Using a black liner pen I created a winged eyeliner.
Step 7
 I took a black shadow along the wing and blended it out.
Step 8
I applied mascara, black to the waterline and finally fake lashes.
You're look is complete!
Thanks so much for reading! See you in the next blog post.


Comments