Finally, a pale concealer under $15





Hello and welcome back to my beauty blog! Today I will be sharing a fantastic little product I found at the drug store for us paler folk. 

The product is by Covergirl and it is part of their Ready Set Gorgeous collection. It retails for $11.95 AUD

Please see the product and swatch below. 


As you can see it's very fair (If I wanted to pick at it, it's a little dark for me). This product has a even undertone that leans towards the yellow side (perfect for me). It covers under my eyes and all my little pimples and what not with one application. 
If you freckle instead of tanning like me, I would highly recommend you go swatch this in your local store. It's become an everyday essential for me and I've had a lot of compliments about how it suits my pale skin. 

Thank you so much for reading! I'll see you in the next post :)




Comments