Morphe Brushes 35N Palette





Welcome back to my beauty blog! Today I will be taking a look at the Morphe Brushes 35N eyeshadow palette. 


The palette comes with a great variety of natural shades with a few brights thrown in. There are some great base and highlight colours towards the top of the palette and darker shading colours lower down. There are definitely endless looks to be created with this palette, from nudes to smokey eyes.  


I was so impressed when I swatched this palette and saw the pigment of each shadow. Generally when you buy a palette with so many colours there will be a few colours that aren't quite as good as the rest, however as you can see this palette does not have that problem. I'd also really love to try the orange/pink tones as a blush! + I'm sure you could use the browns as contour. 

Overall I was really happy with this palette and I will be purchasing more from Morphe Brushes! This palette has a matte finish so I'd love to try a shimmer palette. 

Thanks for reading! I'll see you in the next post. 




Comments