I tried the Missguided contour so you don't have to!

Welcome back to my beauty blog! Today I am bringing you the Missguided contour kit! As soon as I saw the packaging and $16 AUD price I knew I had to have it. The shipping was fast and free so 10/10 for service.
The palette contains 2x highlighters, 2x contour colours and 2x blushes all with killer names. We've all tried contouring and I for one have tried a million contour palettes so let's just say the bar is high. 


Colours


The colours are:

Lightening
Lightning is the first of the highlighters and it is my favourite. It's a white shimmer with a golden reflect. The finish is absolutely gorgeous and actually works on my pale skin. 
Hotline:
Hotline is the lighter contour colour. It looks beautiful but applies a little orange on my pale skin.
Ballin':
The pink blush. Very low pigmentation however you don't really want a clown blush huh? Cute.
Dazed: 
I've never been a fan of pink highlighters but this one is converting me.. 
Da bomb:
Super pigmented, a lot of fall out but looks beautiful.
Peachy: 
Once again very little pigment but cute colour.  



See my swatches below:
Unfortunately the camera did not pick up the shimmer and glean of the highlighters. I promise they are beautiful IRL.


The pan sizes are very small compared to other contour palettes however it is much cheaper. They are pressed with the Missguided logo.



Overall
The packaging is beautiful, I love the different colours that reflect off the holographic surface. I adore the highlights so much that I don't regret buying this palette however I will probably on use 3 colours
- Lightening
- Dazed
- Da Bomb
If you already have a highlighter and blush that you are into maybe give this palette a pass. 
6.5/10

Thank you so much for reading! I hope this review has helped you. 

Comments